Large scale efficiency improvements are possible with the introduction of corporate information systems such as the Data Warehouse, which combines data from heterogeneous sources for aggregation and structured storage in support of reporting and multidimensional information analysis.
For most companies the presence of disparate sources of data is common. Often, much of the information is difficult to obtain and not used effectively. With extensive experience in the development of corporate data storage, the specialists at CorePartners will help to create an effective system that addresses the specific business processes and actual needs of each client
Data warehouse and data mining
- Storage of data with the possibility of combining them from different heterogeneous sources
- Support for over 30 data sources
- Unstructured information search and analysis according to the specified users criteria
- Possibility of creation of analytical reports in real time
- Annotation source data
- Support of different languages and time zones
- American College of Radiology.Main activities support supervising and licensing of health care institutions in the United States. Developed and implemented a united data warehouse containing nationwide information on the results of radiological research - including nuclear cardiology, heart visualization and mammography.
- Military Professional Resources Incorporated (MPRI), - large contractor for United States armed forces. Developed and implemented a distributed system of uniforms and equipment in use in 80 outlets located throughout the world.