Project Portfolio Management
- As an Executive/Program Manager, you want a dashboard to evaluate your projects across the organization/division; are we delivering to scope?; are we on time?; are we on budget?; are there risks that I should be addressing with the project team and customer?
- As a Project Manager, you need to plan, monitor and control milestones across multiple projects; be readily aware of upcoming delivery dates; minimize costly team status meetings; provide regular status updates and easily identify escalations.
- As a Project Team Member, you want to spend time doing your assignments and less time sitting in meetings reporting on them!
- Know your projects and key milestones
- Identify red flags before they turn into costly oversights
- Allow your team members to focus on the quality of their deliverables
- Dashboards – to show real-time progress of each project or grouping of projects
- Easily identify risks across all of your projects
- Team Members provide updates through a simple email interface – no more logging into another application or sitting in a long status meeting
- Automated progress reports to your predefined list of recipients
- Microsoft Outlook integration!
- CorePPM is easy to get up and running as a SAAS model or local network installation.
- We provide implementation support to ensure your team is properly trained to quickly take advantage of the features to meet your business needs.
- Though CorePPM is feature rich and ready to use out of the box, it is completely customizable should your organization have the need.
Argussoft International is engaged in delivery of electronic components. Developed and implemented system is being used to plan and track all processes and procedures of trade in microelectronic goods, including: procurement of goods, contractors, inventory, pricing policy, planning, analysis.