The expansion of the business of insurance companies includes active development of the retail insurance segment and growth of the customer base. This changes the focus of insurance systems creation to activity automation.
There is an urgent need for insurance companies to improve the quality of corporate information. CorePartners offers development and implementation of integrated customer oriented systems for the automation of various activities in the field, as well as systems that automate certain types of activity processes.
- Automation of all business processes of the company - acceptance of applications, issuance of policies, evaluation, extension, management agencies, retail trade, claims management
- Support the activities of various professional fields of insurance: liability, errors and omissions, kidnapping and ransom, the responsibility of managers and officials, architects, engineers, contractors, surveyors, real estate, hospitals and health care, technology, nonprofit organizations
- Service-oriented architecture
- Integration opportunity: OpenText Livelink, Oracle Documaker, XDTI NexSure, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SalesForce, Microsoft Outlook, Legacy HP3000 and own application components.
- ScottsDale Insurance Company specializes in insurance businesses and securities. Developed and implemented a system of accounting for insurance contracts, and insurance agents to sell the contract. Allows tracking the number of sold contracts and terms of sale; implemented a large set of tools for creating reports.
- Navigators – international commercial holding specializing in life insurance and securities. Developed a system of accounting obligations with respect to professional obligations of brokerage technologies. The system allows for contract montoring and customers information dispersal.
- Victor O. Schinnerer & Company, Inc. – one of the biggest associations of experienced managers in the field of insurance programs. Developed and implemented the system for accounting, management and re-evaluation of the risk management activities, the calculation of insurance programs.