Banking and exchange systems
The growth of new banking communities and the expansion of related technical services cannot be secured without software that meets the strictest requirements imposed by modern banking businesses.
CorePartners offers solutions covering essential areas of banking activities:
- corporate services
- financial market operations
- remote maintenance
- support for different payment and accounting solutions
- exchange contracts management
- client and broker clearing transfer processing
- account management and budgeting
- data storage
- metal storage
Our integrated systems approach is conducive to the automation of banking activity on any scale – allowing us to offer a wide range of financial services.
Solutions for banks
- Physical object movement – receiving and shipment of metal, allocation and deallocation of metals
- Storage management, integration with other applications
- Interactive map with metal search function
- Charge types – storage, handling, overdraft, transfer
- Various calculation and payment types
- Exchange transaction execution and exchange contract management
- Clearing (including client and broker transfers)
- Automatic authorization and compilation of the balance sheet
- Background processing operations
- Interactive vault map
- HSBC Holdings PLC. is one of the largest financial conglomerates in the world. Work has included the development and implementation of a system for precious metals storage, accounting and clearing. The system supports integration with Exchange and related applications in real time.stems
- Manfra, Tordella and Brookes, Inc. (MTB) is one of the largest ingot/coin dealers in the world. CorePartners developed and implemented a system to track the sale of gold coins and ingots and to track items in the warehouse, along with providing a range of tools for creating immediate reports.
- Coins-N-Things Inс.(CNT Inc.) is a family business founded in 1973 as a private collection and retail store for numismatists. It grew into a wholesale supplier of gold in the USA. CorePartners developed and implemented a system of accounting for gold, platinum, and silver coins. The system allows real-time tracking of jewelry sales in support of financial recordkeeping.